We will require the following in order to be able to market your property.
- Certified ID copy (passport or driving license)
- Proof of address (utility bill or bank statement)
- Proof of ownership
- EPC certificate (Legal requirement) – We can organise this for you.
- Gas safe Certificate (Legal requirement) - We can organise this for you.
- EICR (Electrical Installation Condition Report) - We can organise this for you.
- Signed terms and conditions
1. Letting Only Service – We can offer this service at 9% no VAT, charged up front for the term of the initial tenancy term agreed. (For renewals - 5% no VAT)
This service is suitable for those who live close to the property and/or are happy dealing with rent collection, maintenance and repairs.
- Assess your property in relation to the current market conditions
- Take professional pictures of the property
- Match your property with suitable applicants through our extensive tenant register
- Promote your property through local press, web portals and website.
- Interview and assess potential tenants (The vetting process)
- Arrange and accompany viewings to the property
- Negotiate the tenancy in line with your instructions
- Fully reference the tenants
- Make arrangements for the tenants moving in
- Write up the tenancy agreement and make amendments where required
- Collect the first month’s rent and deposit
- Place the tenants deposit in a tenancy deposit scheme (Alternative option is that you can secure the deposit yourself in a deposit scheme)
- Deal with the return of all deposits that we hold at the end of the tenancy
- Rent Guarantee offered at an extra cost to the landlord.
2. Property Management Services – 13% plus VAT with the fee taken monthly. This includes the Let only Service.
Our Property management service takes away the day to day stress and inconvenience of managing your own property. This service incorporates all the aspects of our standard let only Service including property assessment and promotion, selecting and referencing tenants, negotiating tenancies and collecting rental.
In addition to finding your tenant and collecting your rent we will:
- Act as your tenant’s contact for all property management issues
- Resolve all problems quickly and efficiently
- Promptly arrange estimates and organise repairs by reputable local contractors
- Communicate all relevant details to you about the property
- Carry out a property inspection every four months
- Ensuring the property is returned in its best possible condition
- Making sure that tenants pay for any damages and/or any cleaning that is required